Project Engineer, Integrated Product Team-Compression Systems Engineering
Country:United States of America
Location:PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USAJob Description
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you! We have a rare opportunity for a detail-focused and goal oriented Project Engineer to be based in West Palm Beach, FL
Compression Systems Engineering owns the Operational Military Engines Fan/HPC Component Integrated Product Team (CIPT) and is seeking an Integrated Product Team (IPT) Project Engineer. In this role, you will support the IPT Leader responsible for task execution.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee and lead IPT / supplier resources to meet technical achievements and hardware delivery requirements
- Direct activities of P1/P2 Project Engineers assigned to the part family
- Plan & manage task budget and schedule in accordance with program negotiated deliverables
- Prepare and present task status and technical content to the CIPT and Cold Section Engineering management
- Prepare and present monthly EV status of all tasks that require EVMS
- Perform risk assessments and develop / manage risk mitigation plans
- Lead and execute Fleet Sustainment initiatives
- Review and process Class 1 & 2 engineering changes
- Lead field investigation teams to resolve root cause and corrective action for any field incidents reported by USAF customer
- Coordinate evaluation and disposition of quality non-conformances (QNs), Discrepancy Reports (DRs), and supplier requests for information (SRI’s)
Some travel is required
To be successful in this position, you should have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 4+ years of engineering experience
- US Citizen due to program requirements
- MBA or Masters in Engineering degree
- Prior project engineering team leadership experience
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Judgment and professional maturity
- Ability to build positive relationships and craft clear communication
- Proven ability to organize and execute several components of complex tasks.
- Proficiency with Teamcenter
- Analytical Skills
Do you wish you could put your technical expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.