Repair Process Standard Work & Technology Engineer
Location:61 Seletar Aerospace View, Singapore
- Create and use repair process standard work processes to ensure ongoing and transitioned repairs within the global network are executed in a structured, disciplined manner
- Lead relevant Process Leverage Teams, set ETU curriculum, Create ETU courses, perform practitioner training
- Lead strategic projects relating to repair processes
- Assess and ensure discipline health and shop health and participate in R2 & R4 reviews
- Assist in addressing critical shop-process related issues
- Assist and Consult on First Article Inspections, Facility Set up
- Provide proactive input to SEED programs to obtain funding waterline for improvement tasks/technical data to support aftermarket business objectives.
- Facilitate incorporation of new technologies
- Accelerate implementation of new technology
- Work with external agencies and companies as well as Aftermarket Operations on technology projects
- Provide regular updates on project status, progress and issues to management.
- Any other responsibilities and duties as assigned by the Associate Director, ELMT Asia Pacific, Global Services Engineering.
- Occasional Travel will be required to Asia and US Maintenance/Repair Centers.
- BS in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Related engineering or science degrees are also welcome with the right experience
- Advanced degree especially in Manufacturing Engineering or related topics is preferred.
- 8 years or more Manufacturing/Technology and related Aerospace experience is required.
- Manufacturing experience in a repair business is preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms