Facilities & Equipment Engineering Engineer
Location:5 Tuas Drive 2, Singapore
- Perform maintenance activities for plant equipment.
- Troubleshooting of machine breakdown.
- Planning of aged equipment upgrading.
- Maintain and improve building’s facilities and equipment to minimize disruption to production and improve unplanned downtime.
- Plan and improve plant facilities to ensure well maintenance of buildings and meet EH&S requirements.
- Lead and implement required projects and cost saving initiatives.
- Preparation of necessary documentation and reports as required.
- Monitor and ensure availability of critical spare parts.
- To participate in ACE activities and EHS activities
- Others ad hoc assignments as assigned.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience in maintaining, servicing and repairing of machinery/equipment/facility, preferably in the precision metal machining & processing from aviation industry
- Experience with equipment installation, commission and testing
- Team player who possess high initiative and energy
- Able to work in a team as well as under pressure
- Ideal candidate must possess an equal conversancy with project and vendor management experience.
- Ability to interact with all levels and external suppliers
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.