Cfirst Technical Specialist
Location:10 Loyang Crescent, Singapore
- Provides technical, logistical and commercial support for service related problems encountered in operation of P&WC engines
- Works closely with other P&WC and external organizations to ensure customer problems are resolved
- Maintains a high standard of etiquette and protocol with the customer during any form of contact
- Accurately assesses the customer's needs and requirements
- Provides acknowledgement to the customer that an action item has been raised and is in process
- Effectively processes and monitors events via the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool for all issues and concerns, and any commitments made to the customer, from initiation to closure
- Follows-up with customer on acceptable closure to all issues. Responds appropriately and effectively to urgent customer requests or situations
- Initiates immediate contact with P&WC personnel when the matter is urgent.
- Works with team colleagues, utilizing expertise and experience to effectively support the team
- Provides effective back-up support for team colleagues where required.
- Act as liaison between CFirst and the appropriate Service, Controls and Project Engineering Groups as required; functions as member of the Screen Team for the appropriate engine models
- Actively participate in cell and site ACE activities, champion at least one ACE element
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- Diploma holders with extensive relevant work experience may apply
- Excellent logistics, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience dealing with customers
- Demonstrated troubleshooting capability, leadership skills and technical knowledge of engines
- Knowledge of a second or third language advantageous
- Able to work well under pressure and adept at time management
- Shift work will be applicable
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.