Country:United States of America
Location:PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
An opportunity exists within Compressor Systems Mod center for a Manger. This position will provide you with a unique and challenging opportunity to collaborate with MC&O Finance, Materials & Operations.
- Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a Business Unit Controller and provide ad-hoc and daily financial support for the Cases Business Units
- Financial closing and reporting duties such as but not limited to Part Cost, CAPEX, and WOC
- Manage OMM Planning and preparation of project for Business Unit Managers.
- Analyze overhead cost and part cost variances and present to Senior Management
- Lead Financial WOC Focal for the Tanker program; assist in cost analysis, seek cost reduction opportunities, and aid in preparing WOC presentations
- Assist in preparation of monthly forecasts and the annual OMM planning cycle
- Support special projects as required
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- BA/BS degree w/7+ years’ experience OR MA/MS degree w/5+ years’ experience
- US Citizen due to government contracts
- Experience with eSourcing and eCar
- Comfortable working with a diverse cross-functional team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills teamwork, leadership skills, demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Solid analytical and communication skills
- SAP, Hyperion Financial Management, Business Warehouse, Microsoft Office Excel & Powerpoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms