CE - Quality Intern
Country:United States of America
Location:PW133: Arlington 1177 Great Southwest Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX, 75050 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corporation, is a leader in the manufacturing of military and commercial jet engines. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions. We are helping build a dependable future of aviation; one that allows you a full of career opportunities and the chance to use your talents and grow in a variety of ways alongside a team of dedicated individuals.
Inclusion Powers Innovation: We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
This position is located in Grand Prairie, TX.
- Supports Quality Assurance department by performing various projects within his/her education and experience.
- Special projects in quality engineering including assisting DARO Quality staff with technical data, time studies, Relentless Root Cause Analysis, Process Review, Passport systems.
- Assist cells/departments with Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work, and other ACE initiatives.
Do you meet these Basic Qualifications?
- US Citizenship is required due to government contracts.
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate degree program.
Preferred candidate will have completed a minimum of two years towards degree.
- Fields of study are: Mechanical, Quality, Aero, Manufacturing or related Engineering major.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
Basic engineering fundamentals
Good technical writing skills
Good computer skills including Microsoft Office elements
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms